Guard Your Password
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access any secure areas of the Site. You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You agree to take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under your password, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions. You will immediately notify NumIbérica of any unauthorized use of your password.
Your Use of the Content
You agree not to do any of the following while using the Site, Content or Services:
- Post, publish or transmit any text, graphics, or material that: (i) is false or misleading; (ii) is defamatory; (iii) invades another’s privacy; (iv) is obscene, pornographic, or offensive; (v) promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any individual or group; (vi) infringes another’s rights, including any intellectual property rights; or (vii) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability;
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Site, NumIbérica’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of NumIbérica’s providers;
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
- Attempt to access or search the Site, Content, or Services with any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism other than the software and/or search agents provided by NumIbérica or other generally available third party web browsers (such as Microsoft Internet Explorer or Netscape Navigator);
- Send unsolicited email, junk mail, “spam”, or chain letters, or promotions or advertisements for products or services;
- Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the Site, Content or Services to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Site, Content, or Services;
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Site; or
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
The Site may contain links to third-party websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that NumIbérica is not responsible or liable for: (i) the availability or accuracy of such websites or resources; or (ii) the content, products, or services on or available from such websites or resources. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by NumIbérica of such websites or resources or the content, products, or services available from such websites or resources. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources.
Use of the Site at Your Own Risk
Your access to and use of the Site, Content, and Services is at your own risk. NumIbérica will have no responsibility for any harm to your computer system, loss of data, or other harm that results from your access to or use of the Site, Content, or Services.
Controlling Law and Jurisdiction
Ibérica de Soluciones Numéricas S.L.
C/ Gonzalo de Berceo 16 – 19171 Cabanillas del Campo
Tel: +34 635 92 60 27